QUEENSLAND VISITORS ONLY UNTIL 11 JULY. ALL STATES AND TERRITORIES (EXCLUDING VIC) FROM 11 JULY 2020.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings for Noosa International are accepted. Failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions permits the owner or the agent to refuse the key, amend the rental or apply additional charges and/or terminate the occupancy.
How to Book / Quotes and Reservations
- Bookings can be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Reservations staff on 07 5447 4200 (Australian callers) or +61 7 5447 4200(International callers).
- Verbal quotes are valid for 24 hours only. Any verbal quote given is only an estimate of the price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of the reservation from your booking agent.Accommodation
- The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only.
- The tenancy is for the period stated in the confirmation letter and final receipt.
- The accommodation is for the maximum person per bed per premises booked.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities and services are accurate, these are continually being changed, upgraded, and on occasion taken out of service. If any feature/facility is essential for the guest in choosing the resort, it is advisable that the guest checks this with the reservation staff at time of booking. We cannot be held liable for omissions or errors, whether temporary or permanent, in regards a property’s facilities and services.Amendments to Date or Property
- Low Season – Up to 14 days prior to check in – $25 amendment fee (subject to availability on the same property).
- Mid or High Season – Amendments not accepted.Booking Arrangements
The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons in the booking.
- Photo ID and Credit Card required from the person listed on the reservation
- Standard check-in is 2pm
- For arrival outside our standard reception closing time please use telephone located outside of reception.Check-out
- Check out time is strictly 10am. A late check-out fee will automatically be debited to the credit card of the guest for a late check out and the guest hereby authorises the manager to do so.
- Keys must be returned to reception or charges will apply.Cancellations
- Low Season – Up to 14 days prior to check in Loss of full deposit. Within 14 days of arrival Loss of 100% of fees paid.
- MidSeason -Up t o30days prior tocheck in Loss of ful ldeposit Within 30 days of arrival Loss of 100% of fees paid
- High Season – Up to 30 days prior to check in Loss of full deposit Within 30 days of arrival Loss of 100% of fees paid
One car space per apartment is provided. There is no designated parking.
Cleaning and Linen
All apartments have linen included in the tariff.
Most apartments are serviced mid-week based on an 8 night or more stay. Should you require additional
services please contact us prior to your arrival and we will be happy to arrange this for you (charges will
Please ensure that the apartment is left clean and tidy when vacating. All crockery and utensils must be
washed. All furniture must be left in the same position as it was upon check in. Charges will be made for any
additional cleaning or relocating of furniture in the property.
All rubbish and bottles must be removed from the apartment and placed in the rubbish bins provided prior to
vacating. Any excess items left in the apartment will incur an additional charge.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. PLEASE NOTE: The following surcharges apply: VISA & MasterCard 1.95%. AMEX 3.3%.
- The Credit Card used for payment of accommodation must be in the name of the person who signs the registration card upon arrival.
- On arrival and prior to check in we require a signed manual imprint of the credit card. DEBIT CARDS NOT ACCEPTED. There will be no refund should you not have a credit card available for this imprint.
- Where a credit card is not available a $100.00 cash deposit will be required.
- In the event of any accounts (e.g. telephone accounts, hiring charges, cleaning charges, breakages, damage to the property etc) being unpaid and becoming payable, you authorise us to charge those accounts to you utilizing the signed credit card imprint. All charges are subject to our discretion. This authority is valid for sixty (60) days after the last day of your stay.Damages, Breakages and Losses
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property, furniture and furnishings are to be reported to the agent by the guest immediately. Should you discover a default or breakage or maintenance/safety issue when you arrive, please advise our office or we will consider those the responsibility of the current guest and charge accordingly.
- When a guest registers or an invitee of a guest enters the premises, they are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these conditions. Guests and invitees are expected to behave in a manner, which is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests within the property.
- In the event that the property has been either damaged (whether such damage is willful or not) the manager without reference will enter a debit on the credit card of the guest and the guest hereby authorises the manager to do so. This is at the sole and absolute discretion of the manager.Damage to Common property
- Owners or occupiers of any unit shall not mark, paint, drive nails or screws or the like into or otherwise damage or deface any structure that forms part of the common property.
- Owners or occupiers of any unit shall not damage any lawn, garden, tree, shrub, plant or flower being part or situated upon common property.Deposit
- All online bookings must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment must be received immediately by Credit Card to confirm the booking. Payment of this deposit will indicate acceptance of these booking conditions.
- A deposit of $200 is required at time of booking.Final Payment
- Full payment must be received at least 14 days prior to check-in in low season and 30 days prior to check in for mid and high season. For bookings made inside these periods full payment is required at time of booking via credit card.
- The balance will automatically be processed to your credit card 14 days in low season and 30 days in Mid or High Season prior to your arrival. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Diners.
- If deposit or final payment is not received by the due date we reserve the right to cancel the booking.Future Bookings
Please be reminded that reservations are not automatically placed year after year. We recommend booking and securing with deposit as early as possible.
- For security reasons lost keys will incur a complete re-key of the locks at the guests expense.
- An additional charge of $120 will apply for any remote controls which are lost or damaged.
- Any lock outs after hours incur a $50 call out fee.Lock Out Procedure
A $50 fee will be charged if the agent is called out outside of reception hours due to misplaced or lost keys to gain access to the apartment. Please contact security on 0418-183300 for this service.
Loss, Damage or Theft of Guests property
The Agent/Owner takes no responsibility for personal property. This establishment or proprietor of the property shall not be liable to any guests or invitees for any loss, damage or destruction to the property or any personal property brought upon these premises by the said guest or invitee. Without limiting the foregoing, personal property shall include jewellery, money and other personal effects and motor vehicles parked on premises. Guests are strongly advice to seek their own travel insurance.
- Owners or occupiers of any unit shall not create any noise to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of owners or occupiers of any other unit or any person lawfully using common property.
- Owners and occupiers of all units shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that their invitees do not behave in a manner likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of occupiers of any other unit.Pets
No pets are permitted on the premises. The guest will have their booking termination immediately with no refund of monies paid should they be found to breach this condition.
Rates and Changes
- Rates are subject to change at anytime prior to full payment being made. Prices listed are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST where applicable.
- Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to a written advice on confirmation of the reservation. The price of your holiday cannot be guaranteed until full payment is received.Renovations
- Properties throughout the Noosa area are continuously being renovated, either in the same complex or nearby properties. This is beyond our control and neither the office nor the owner can be held accountable for what another owner does in his property.
- No responsibility will be taken for disturbances or inconvenience caused by these renovations.Responsibility
Every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on the resorts website is correct. Information and rates on the website are subject to change without notice.
Subject to Change
- We accept bookings in good faith as agents and these bookings may be subject to change.
- We cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control. That is, if the apartment is sold or withdrawn from the rental market; the apartment is altered in any way; or the owner wants the apartment for their own use; or any other bonafide reason.
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice.
- No responsibility is accepted for errors and omissions contained on our web site and ensuing correspondence with respect to bookings and tariffs. We are careful not to misrepresent any apartment.
- Room numbers are not guaranteed.
- We cannot be held responsible if the accommodation is unsatisfactory on arrival. No refund is given if you are unsatisfied with your accommodation. In certain circumstances refunds will be given due to health and safety reasons. Satisfactory evidence in writing from a guest may be considered. This refund process may take between 6 to 8 weeks. A written refund application will need to be completed for consideration. No guarantee is given that your money will be refunded.Under 18’s
- All clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18.
- We have the right to refuse any booking, when the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID if requested on check-in.